1. For those of us in Abingdon, SAFF (Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair) in Asheville, NC is the closest fiber festival
2. SAFF isn't just fiber - there's animals & demonstrations, yarn from big and small companies, fiber for spinning, felting and tools for spinners, felters, weavers, sewers, knitters AND crocheters!
3. SAFF is about 130 miles from A Likely Yarn, in Abingdon, VA
4. A Likely Yarn is chartering a bus to take all you lovely fiber people to SAFF!
5. You MUST call ahead to make your reservations, about 1/2 the seats are filled, so call right away!
The facts: We’ll be going on Saturday, October 25th. We’re taking a bus from the Cracker Barrel at Exit 19 at 7am, and will be back about 10 that night. Fare will be somewhere between $50 and $75, depending on how many of the 42 seats we fill.