Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Holiday Knitting

It's that time of year again, the leaves are changing, the temperature is dropping and the knitting needles and crochet hooks are churning out holiday gifts.  Of course the list is long and the dreams of things to finish is probably unrealistic but, that has not stopped me from buying new yarn, casting on and filling projects bags with all my colorful yarn dreams.  This year I have started early and actually finished yoga socks from Knitted Socks East Meets West in Miss Babs Yummy 3-ply.  I am working on a Stephen West shawl, Westlake for my mom and of course the sweater for my daughter I haven't even cast on yet.  All the knitting still has time to get done.....Unless I cast on that jacket I've been wanting! 

 So stop by and get inspired for holiday knits or some selfish knitting of your own.

 


No comments: