Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cassie & Kristine's Yarn Favorite - Malabrigo

October 14, 2011 is I Love Yarn! Day. Until then we'll be highlighting shop employees' favorite yarns both on the blog and at the shop.

This week we have a display of Cassie & Kristine's yarn favorite which is Malabrigo.



Here's what they have to say about Malabrigo:

Oh Malabrigo, How I love thee!

I’m pretty sure that Malabrigo is the answer to world peace. How could one want to start a war when you’re holding something so deliciously soft?!

And the colors! Such beautiful deep colors! You could get lost staring at it all day!

It’s a perfect sweater yarn because it feels so nice next to the skin. (Don’t blame me if you end up wanting to make yourself a set of footie pajamas with a hood so you can be covered head to toe in super cuddly softness.)

It’s also perfect for accessories! Snuggle up in a hat & cowl? Yes please! Wrap my hands in that kind of softness? I couldn’t think of anything better!

Malabrigo is yummy. Yum yum yum!

No comments: